PLANNING - IMAGINATION
Tell4Play collaborates with a group of specialized consultants to develop this tool within the educational environment, adapting the platform to the current educational system.
We provide teachers with all the reference documents necessary to carry out the process from start to finish (definition of objectives, development of the work and evaluation of the students).
An educational support adapted to today's society that allows students to enter the digital world.
Language and reading skills are the basis of any kind of learning. Tell4Play unites the best of the world of technology with language and literature, making writing and reading an attractive and interactive activity. We provide schools with a tool that helps students to achieve these skills, and that can be adapted to the needs of each school and area.
WHAT COMPETENCIES ARE WE WORKING ON?
- Plan the writing according to the communicative situation and the addressee.
- Produce texts of diverse typologies with a lexis and structure that are appropriate to the type of text, the intentions and the addressee.
- Revise the text to improve it and take care of its formal presentation according to the communicative situation.
- Read fluently to understand texts in different media and formats.
- Apply comprehension strategies to obtain information, interpret and evaluate the content according to the typology and complexity of the text and the purpose of the reading.
- Apply information search and management strategies to acquire own knowledge.
WHAT AREAS CAN WE WORK ON?
- Linguistic area
- Knowledge of the natural, social and cultural environment.
- Artistic area
- Education in values
- Digital area
WHAT DIMENSIONS DO WE WORK WITH?
- Written expression dimension
- Reading comprehension dimension
WHAT ARE THE KEY CONTENTS?
- Texts of diverse typology in different formats and supports.
- Punctuation marks
- Lexicon: basic and specific vocabulary
- Comparison, derivation, figurative sense...
- Information management and processing
- Strategies and resources for text production
- Elements for planning a text
- Text organization: coherence and cohesion
- Linguistic correctness
- Adequacy of register
- Spell checking: dictionaries and spell checkers
- Formal presentation
- Habit of writing and reading
- Reading aloud and silently
- Comprehension strategies
- Theme, main and relevant ideas
- Search strategies
- Digital information sources
- Strategies for the production of written texts: planning, writing and revising.
- Production of written texts of different types, in different formats and media.
- Use of computer software to write short texts, especially word processing, graphic editing and presentations.
- Application of knowledge about the functioning of language in the production of written texts.
- Production of literary texts from the observed and analyzed models.
- Fundamental elements of a story (characters, spaces, actions).
- Use of the center's virtual library to search for texts of personal interest.
- Communication of personal preferences about literary themes and texts.
- Enjoy reading and writing literary texts.
Website was created with Mobirise site themes